G3

now listening: Screaming Headless Torsos - Word to Herb

Hi!

Well, today my good friend Vitor gave me such excellent news!!!!

A new G3 concert will be held here in Sao Paulo!!!!

What is G3? It is a Joe Satriani's project.
Who is Joe Satriani? A very good guitar player!

Anyway, this project involves always another two guitar players (that's why G3), a kind of meeting that is expected by all guitar fans. Because he always calls extraordinary people to play with him (I'll show only the CDs editions):

Everything started in 1996, with Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Eric Johnson.






Later, in 2003, it was Yngwie Malmsteen's turn. Recorded in Denver, US.






At last, two virtuoso: Steve Vai and John Petrucci recording a CD. They had played together in 2001, but nothing was released about it.
This edition was recorded... in Tokyo!!!!! How I envy japanese from Tokyo...


And now, in 2006, the formation is: Joe Satriani, John Petrucci (most known by his band, Dream Theater) and Eric Johnson. I look foward to it!

Juliane: Hey, hey!!! Welcome to my new blog!!! hahaha Yes, I agree with you, you are such a nice, cool person! But I still think Luís is afraid of you. And watch out because his girlfriend might want to defend him... hahaha

1 mensagens na secretária eletrônica:

  reona

4/9/06 08:30

Hello.

Do you plan to go to their concert?

Have a nice day!