now listening: Steve Vai - Blood and Glory
Yes, today (September 7th) in Brazil we celebrate our Independence Day. In 1822, Pedro I decided to get rid of Portugal's domain, shouting "INDEPENDENCE OR DEATH!" at Ipiranga river's shore. At least it is what the books say...
Anyway, every year the official march is held. Every state do it.
I was told it is very beautiful because all the army marchs. Since I was 14 I only watch it on TV. I like it, someday I'll go watch it personally.
Of course I'm against war and these stuff, but the discipline, the organization of the army is something I really admire.
Meanwhile...
It's rare, but this week it happened again. It snowed here in Brazil. Of course it was something extremely isolated, but people got very happy. Maybe they thought they were in a rich country, like USA or Europe... hahaha
Reona (09/04): Yes, Gramado is really beautiful. I was told that on Christmas people make lots of decoration stuff with recycled material. It is very cool (And I really mean cool! hahaha)! I'm sure you'll be welcome.
Reona (09/05): You are totally right, friends are very important! That's why I thank all of them (and you of course) for bringing so much joy to my life!!! I own you that! Thank you for the comment! I hope you can have great times too!!!!



0 mensagens na secretária eletrônica:
Postar um comentário